Field Tech Turret
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Field Tech Turrets are turrets erected from FTT Turret Sites, which can be further configured to provide various effects. FTT Deployment Kits can be purchased from Krewe Leader Drazz.
[FTT] Turret Site
Field Tech Turrets can be configured (and later upgraded with Spare Parts) in 7 different ways. They also lose health every tick depending on their level:
|Type||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Upgrade cost||0||Level 1 + 5 Spare Parts||Level 1,2 + 10 Spare Parts||Levels 1,2,3 + 20 Spare Parts|
|Direct Damage||1 target, long shot frequency||Faster between 2 shots||Hits up to 2 targets at a time||Hits up to 3 targets at a time|
|Area Damage||1 static AoE||2 static AoEs||3 static AoEs||Higher fire rate|
|Healing Aura||200 Healing pulse in area around turret||300 Healing pulse in area around turret||300 Healing pulse in area around turret, increased radius||400 Healing pulse in area around turret|
|Shield Bubble||5% Ablative Field Bubble||10% Ablative Field Bubble||15% Ablative Field Bubble||20% Ablative Field Bubble, lasts 10 seconds on turret owner|
|Boon Wave||1xMight||4xMight 1x Fury||5xMight 1x Fury||5xMight 1x Fury 1x Alacrity|
|Speed Wall||10 seconds of Superspeed from field in a straight line||10 seconds of Superspeed from field in + shape||20 seconds of Superspeed from field in + shape||20 seconds of Superspeed and endurance regeneration from field in + shape|
|Gravimetric Tunneling Field Oscillator||Gravimetric Tunneling Field Oscillator for 30 seconds||Gravimetric Tunneling Field Oscillator for 1 minute||No information||Gravimetric Tunneling Field Oscillator for 2 minutes|
- FTT 100 Intro to Field Tech Turret Dynamics
- FTT 101-107 Core Turret Dynamics
- FTT 201 Intermediate Dynamics—Direct Damage Level 2
- FTT 301 Proficient Dynamics—Direct Damage Level 3
- FTT 401 Advanced Dynamics—Direct Damage Level 4
- FTT 202 Intermediate Dynamics—Area Damage Level 2
- FTT 302 Proficient Dynamics—Area Damage Level 3
- FTT 402 Advanced Dynamics—Area Damage Level 4
- FTT 203 Intermediate Dynamics—Healing Aura Level 2
- FTT 303 Proficient Dynamics—Healing Aura Level 3
- FTT 403 Advanced Dynamics—Healing Aura Level 4
- FTT 204 Intermediate Dynamics—Shield Bubble Level 2
- FTT 304 Proficient Dynamics—Shield Bubble Level 3
- FTT 404 Advanced Dynamics—Shield Bubble Level 4
- FTT 205 Intermediate Dynamics—Boon Wave Level 2
- FTT 305 Proficient Dynamics—Boon Wave Level 3
- FTT 405 Advanced Dynamics—Boon Wave Level 4
- FTT 206 Intermediate Dynamics—Speed Wall Level 2
- FTT 306 Proficient Dynamics—Speed Wall Level 3
- FTT 406 Advanced Dynamics—Speed Wall Level 4
- FTT 207 Intermediate Dynamics—Gravimetric Tunneling Field Oscillator Level 2
- FTT 307 Proficient Dynamics—Gravimetric Tunneling Field Oscillator Level 3
- FTT 407 Advanced Dynamics—Gravimetric Tunneling Field Oscillator Level 4
- The turret itself has FTT Extempore Drawbacks and loses health every 2 seconds.
- Turrets cannot be healed directly via boons or healing skills, but can be healed using buffs such as the effect applied by Skelk Venom by thieves (the turret gets healed when it attacks).
- Only one player may interact with a turret at any given time. This means that, despite being the original owner of the turret, the player who placed the turret will not be able to upgrade, change the type of, or repair their turret while another player is viewing the turret's user interface.
- Completing all related achievements costs a minimum of 875 Spare Parts:
- To unlock level 2 turrets, you can reconfigure a single turret as often as you like. Each reconfiguration counts as building the respective turret type and costs no Spare Parts.
- To unlock level 3 turrets, you can reconfigure a turret, then upgrade it once for 5 Spare Parts. You will need to do this eight times for each of the seven turret types for a total of 280 Spare Parts.
- To unlock level 4 turrets, you need to upgrade a turret twice after reconfiguration for 5 + 10 Spare Parts. You will need to do this six times for each of the seven turret types for a total of 630 Spare Parts.
- You cannot upgrade a turret to level 3 without first upgrading it to level 2. However, if you just unlocked a level 3 turret by upgrading a turret to level 2, you can save 5 Spare Parts per turret type by upgrading it to level 3 immediately.