FTT Inactive Turret
[FTT] Inactive Turrets are a new type of turret created by the Awakened Inquest. They can be activated by either allies or foes; if the Inquest activate them, they become Inquest Turrets. If allies activate them, they become [FTT] Turret (Direct Damage level 1).
Activating an Inactive Turret requires that the [FTT 100] Intro to Field Tech Turret Dynamics achievement has been completed, and costs 10 Spare Parts. They can also be repaired for 5–10 Spare Parts; see Field Tech Turret for more info on using allied turrets.
- See also: Field Tech Turret#Dialogue
- ==[ INITIALIZING TURRET DIAGNOSTIC & REPAIR MODULE ]==
- -- SCANNING TURRET SYSTEMS . . .
- -- SCANNING USER SPARE-PARTS SUPPLY . . .
- -- READY FOR COMMAND INPUT
- LOW-GRADE: Repair 10% max durability (5 spare parts)
- MID-GRADE: Repair 25% max durability (10 spare parts)
- Exit without changing anything.
- Long Live the Lich: [FTT 100] Intro to Field Tech Turret Dynamics — Use a micro cloud to break down and analyze an Inquest turret, or speak with the krewe leader at the main camp once it has been fully established. (1 )