From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Bioluminescent Lurchers are extremely dangerous Mordrem creatures that can be found roaming Tangled Labyrinth. Each one is indicated by a icon on the compass and map, allowing players to easily keep track of them. They are completely invulnerable to normal skills and capable of doing nearly 50,000 damage, effectively one-shotting all but the most resilient players.
- Extremely Deadly1
- Nearly Invulnerable2
- 1Its attacks instantly down any players hit; killing those who were already downed.
- 2Vulnerable to stuns; completely immune to all damage, conditions, and other control effects.
- These creatures are as fast as player characters out of combat with swiftness applied. Because using Radiate puts players into combat, they can easily outrun many players using the maze's native mechanics.
- Leap skills are useful in quickly escaping Bioluminescent Lurchers' aggro, even while in combat.
- Due to how dangerous these creatures are, the labyrinth is easiest to navigated safely by utilizing the Cold Light effect or with lengthy stealth skills (such as Shadow Refuge or Sneak Gyro).
- Players can temporarily survive their attacks by evading them, absorbing them (Mist Form, Renewed Focus, Distortion, etc.), or reducing their damage to 0 (Defy Pain).
- Their attacks have a small Area of Effect, meaning that stealthed players can still be hit by a Lurcher attacking another player.