From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- This skill is unblockable by Aegis. Aegis on target is removed by this skill.
- If this skill triggers boon applications like 4th effect of Superior Rune of the Pack, the new boons won't be affected
- Chilled is applied before damage.
- Spiteful Talisman — Deal increased damage to foes with no boons. Focus skills recharge faster.
- Chill of Death — Cast Lesser Spinal Shivers on a foe when attacking them while their health is below the threshold.
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take more damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.