From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Terrifying Descent — When you fear a foe inflict torment. Cast Lesser Terrify when you take falling damage. Take less falling damage.
- Terror — Fear deals damage; it deals additional damage if the target is afflicted with another condition.
- Spectral Mastery — Reduces recharge on spectral skills. Spectral skills last longer and grant life force on use.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflict fear on foes when you are downed.
- The wall does not pulse its effects, but instead only affects enemies or players passing through. Players cannot repeatedly stack protection, but after the protection expires it can be reapplied by passing through the wall again.
- Fear will be reapplied every time the target walks through the wall (but will not stack)
- Generates 4% life force each time a foe attempts to cross the wall. This is not reflected in the tooltip.
- This skill is unblockable, goes through blind and is impossible to evade.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|July 01, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: