Virtue of Justice
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Virtue of Justice
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Virtue#Related traits
- Zealous Scepter — While wielding a scepter, gain might when your justice passive effect triggers.
- Justice is Blind — When activating Virtue of Justice, nearby foes are blinded.
- Renewed Justice — Virtue of Justice is renewed when you kill a foe.
- Wrath of Justice — Striking an enemy with justice's active effect triggers signet of wrath.
- Permeating Wrath — Virtue of Justice's passive effect no longer only burns your target, but also burns the area around your target each time it activates. Virtue of Justice causes burning more frequently.
- As the guardian attacks, the left half of the skill bar will show a blue flame of increasing intensity, until the effect of Justice is available and the next hit causes burning. The hit counter is conserved across combat sessions (the effect remains when combat ends).
- The blue flame effect is visible on the skill bars of other professions, if they are under the effect of Justice.
- Allows skills that hit multiple times to trigger burning more rapidly. Area of Effect skills that hit multiple targets at once can also count as multiple hits.
- The duration of the active effect is 20 seconds (i.e. the next attack will burn if performed within the next 20 sec).
- Active effect will only trigger on 1 target even if the skill used to trigger it hits multiple targets.
- The burning damage of the active effect when applied to an ally is based on the ally's condition damage, not the guardian's.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 13, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: