Virtue of Justice
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Burn foes with every fifth attack.
Activate: You and your allies inflict burning on the next attack.
— In-game description [?]
- As the Guardian attacks, the left half of the skill bar will show a blue flame of increasing intensity, until the effect of Justice is available and the next hit causes burning. The hit counter is conserved across combat sessions (the effect remains when combat ends).
- The blue flame effect is visible on the skill bars of other professions, if they are under the effect of Justice.
- Burns every fifth hit, allowing skills that hit multiple times to trigger burning more rapidly. AOE skills that hit multiple targets at once only count as one hit.
- The duration of the active effect is 20 seconds (i.e. the next attack will burn if performed within the next 20 sec).
 Related traits
- Justice is Blind - When activating Virtue of Justice, nearby foes are blinded.
- Renewed Justice - Virtue of Justice is renewed when you kill a foe.