Man O' War
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the ranger underwater skill. For the legendary precursor, see Man o' War.
Immobilize your foe and strike them multiple times.
— In-game description [?]
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear damage is increased, and those skills recharge faster. Greatsword and spear attacks have a chance to grant fury on hit.
- The user is rooted during skill activation.
- Does four small strikes (each with a 0.2 coefficient) and one major strike (with a 0.6 coefficient) and in rapid succession.
- The Immobile is applied when the target is hit by the larger damage portion of the skill, near the end of the skill's animation.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 15, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: