From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Throw a wrench that returns to you, striking foes each way.
— In-game description [?]
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Power Wrench — Reduces recharge of your tool-kit skills. Reduce the recharge of your elite skill when you dodge.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum charges gain a burst of speed.
- This attack will hit twice if the wrench does not hit an obstacle on its way.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 15, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: