From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Don't worry, I'm the pilot of this airship. You're in safe hands with me at the helm.
- Wouldn't a charr make more sense to pilot a charr-engineered craft?
- This craft may have begun as a charr prototype, but it was improved on by the Pact and it takes a keen mind to pilot it.
- I see you take pride in your abilities.
- Pride? Simple fact. It's common knowledge that we asura possess superior intellects.
- Are you claiming no one else could fly this machine?
- I suppose if it wasn't important to you to arrive in a single piece, you could make do with another pilot.
- Glad you're self-confident, at least.
- Just get us there, okay?
- Glad to hear that.