From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Three of these pylons surround the arena in the Sovereign's Stadium. These begin tethered to Qadim the Peerless, protecting him. After the pylon's bar is broken if a player has used Flux Disruptor: Activate nearby it will instead tether to them.
- Cleansed Conductor - The flux disruptor altered the pylon's energy. Grants Kinetic Abundance to linked targets.
- Clutched by Chaos - Qadim controls the pylon's energy flow.
- Enfeebled Force - Applies conditions and reduces outgoing damage by 10%. Erratic Energy: 1% Incoming Damage, 1% Incoming Condition Damage
- Kinetic Abundance - Grants boons and applies Erratic Energy to the attacked target.
- Power Share - Increases the number of targets the power beam can connect to.
- Stolen skills