From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Firearms (trait list)
- Training cost
- 5 Hero points
- Game link
While you are in combat, grant might to yourself and nearby allies each interval.
- Might (10s): 150 Condition Damage, 150 Power5
- Number of Targets: 5
- Interval: 10 seconds
- Radius: 600
- Combat Only
— In-game description
Traits that improve this trait
- Juggernaut — Gain might and stability while wielding a flamethrower. Might applied to you gains increased duration.
- Compounding Chemicals — Heal yourself when you grant yourself a boon. Gain increased concentration.
- Applied Force — Gain stability when you gain might at or above the threshold. Might grants bonus power.
- Affects up to 5 allies, including the player.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|May 08, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: