From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Pearl Islet Waypoint)
Locations and objectives
- Pearl Islet Waypoint —
- Jumping Puzzles
- Under New Management
- Asura Gates
- Lion's Arch
- Subdirector Noll (80)
- Sheriff Turma (80)
- Bradain (80)
- Consortium Guard (80)
- Consortium Negotiator (80)
- Consortium Representative (80)
- Consortium Troubleshooter (80)
- Advisor Lorcan (80)
- Advisor Okk
- Consortium Beverage Vendor (80)
- Consortium Hospitality Specialist (80)
- Consortium Refreshment Vendor (80)
- SRV 3296 (80)
- Consortium Arms Dealer
- For historical ambient dialogue: Pearl Islet/dialogue
- Subdirector Noll: Smell that sea air. (deep sniff) (cough) Ew. Must be low tide.
- Subdirector Noll: A few more years on this rock and I can write my own ticket.
- Subdirector Noll: This island would be perfect if it weren't for all the...things living in here.
- Subdirector Noll: I've arranged for a special "Sheriff's Discount" at our island facilities.
- Subdirector Noll: I trust this small token of my esteem won't offend your sensibilities in some way?
- Sheriff Turma: No.
- Subdirector Noll: Excellent. I only want to do whatever I can to make you comfortable in this posting.
- Subdirector Noll: Since we find ourselves marooned on this rock together, why shouldn't we find a way to mutually benefit?
- Sheriff Turma: I serve the greater good. Doesn't mean I can't help myself along the way.
- Subdirector Noll: That's the spirit. I anticipate a synergetic working relationship.
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- The Chest is near the mast of the ship on the eastern-tip of the island. May be guarded by an Elite Reef Skelk that has an Ambush attack that may one-shot you if allowed to attack first.
- The Elite Reef Skelk guarding the Chest was originally of Champion rank before the May-20-2014 patch.
- Players who enter the southern beach will have their clothes and skills removed until out of the area.
- Added in the Lost Shores content update.