From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Southsun Cove
- Bring karka eggs to Owain (80)
- Patrol with the Lionguard to secure the road (80)
- Help Lionguard Demolitionist Varrv plant explosives in karka nests (80)
- Protect the skritt from the attacking karka (80)
- Escort the disillusioned skritt to their new home (80)
- Historical events
- Drive the invading karka out of Morgan's Spiral (5) [Group Event]
- Drive the karka out of Garenhoff's harbor (19)
- Deal with invading karka and collect samples for Research Assistant Bardus (80) [Group Event]
- Secure the beach between landing points Lion and Pride (80) [Group Event]
- Help Inspector Kiel build roads through the terrain (80)
- Push farther inland with Inspector Kiel (80)
- Maneuver the ancient karka back toward its nesting grounds (80) [Group Event]
- Utilize the Lionguard's new solvent to defeat the karka invading Lion's Arch (80)
- Inflicts Weakens
- Slice - Basic melee attack.
- Spit - Fires multiple crippling projectiles.
- Tail Swipe - Inflicts Weakness.
- Stolen skills
|Chunk of Crab Meat||Trophy||Junk||1|
|Karka Shell||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Vial of Potent Blood||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Vial of Powerful Blood||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Vial of Blood||Crafting material||Fine||1|
| Tasty Karka Leg
(only drops if the Skyscale Treats collection is active)
- Young Karka invaded Lion's Arch during the start of phase 1 of the Lost Shores event, and subsequently returned to Lion's Arch for a second confrontation 24 hours later, at the start of phase 2. They were purged from Lion's Arch in this second confrontation.
- Usually opens with a powerful attack of multiple crippling projectiles. A form of protection (deflection, reflection, dodging) is recommended.