Lightning Storm (Glyph of Storms skill)/history
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Lightning Storm: Fixed an issue in which this skill ignored the Disable Player Camera Shake option.
- Lightning Storm: The initial damage of this skill has been increased by 65% and will now inflict reduced damage on each subsequent hit by 5%, to a minimum of 30%.
- Lightning Storm: Fixed a bug in which this skill required a full cooldown in situations where it should have required an interrupt cooldown.
- Lightning Storm: All storm glyph variants go on cooldown whenever one glyph is cast.
- Lightning Storm: Fixed a bug that caused all impacts to fall within a smaller than intended radius when casting this skill.
- Lightning Storm: Increased the impact radius from 60 to 90. (unlisted on skill tool-tip)