From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Dragon Bash Victory Coffer (choice)
- These weapons are holographic versions of the first generation of precursor weapons. They have no special visual effects, except the Holographic Flame which has a blue flame.
- The weapons do, however, sport custom sounds: a faint dull noise can be heard upon drawing and stowing the weapons occasionally.
- Although there are 2 first generation greatsword legendaries, their precursors, Dawn and Dusk, share the exact same base model and are only different in particle effects. Since the Holographic weapons use a completely different set of particle effects, there is only one Holographic greatsword weapon, as a Holographic Dawn would look identical to a Holographic Dusk.
- Earning all of the skins in this set will take several festivals (years):
- Dragon Bash 2019 ran from June 25 to July 16, for a maximum of 22 ticks towards the Party Commander achievement, rewarding at most four (4) Dragon Bash Victory Coffers.