Glow-in-the-Dark Spiders are Halloween creatures from the Mad King's Realm that can be encountered in Kryta during Halloween when a Haunted Door is opened. As of Blood and Madness, they serve Mad King Thorn and attack Bloody Prince Thorn's forces on sight.
- Defeat the strange foes coming through the haunted door (8, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
- Causes Confusion
- Bite - Melee auto-attack.
- Radioactive Cloud - Leap attack that creates a point-blank area of effect where the spider lands, inflicting 3 stacks of Confusion to nearby enemies. 2 second cast time.
- The spider strafes to the left or right of its target, evading attacks over 1 second. This skill is only used if the spider is actively taking damage.
- Stolen skills
- Glow-in-the-Dark Spiders were first introduced with the October 22nd, 2012 update, as part of the Shadow of the Mad King release.
- They were added back into the game with the October 15th, 2013 update, as part of the Blood and Madness release.
- This creature has a tonic transformation.