Giant Wintersday Gift
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Double-click to open.
— In-game description
- Harvested from a Wintersday Gift Tree, once a day per tree.
- Chance to be found in Presents dropped by Mysterious Presents located throughout Tyria.
- Chance to be found in Dropped Presents during Defend the gift dolyak and Ho-Ho-Tron during their delivery.
- Wintersday Reward Track
- The first three rewards of every tier.
|Dolyak Defender (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||5|
|Survive Toypocalypse with at least one living gift dolyak.This dolyak WILL make it to deliver the presents today.
||1 Dolyak Saved||5|
|Donation Defender (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||3|
|Successfully escort Ho-Ho-Tron's dolyak to the gate in Divinity's Reach.
||1 Dolyak Escorted||3|
|Finders Keepers (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||6|
|Pick up dropped presents while escorting a donation dolyak in Divinity's Reach.Your greed ruined someone else's Wintersday. Jerk.
||1 Present Retrieved||1|
|10 Presents Retrieved||2|
|25 Presents Retrieved||3|
|Golden Generosity (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||25|
|Donate gold to Ho-Ho-Tron in Divinity's Reach.
||1 Gold Donated||5|
|2 Gold Donated||7|
|3 Gold Donated||13|
|Honorary Krewe Member (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||5|
|Defeat Toxx in Tixx's workshop in Divinity's Reach.You must be this smart to enter.
||1 Toxx Defeated||5|
|Nothing but Broken Toys (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||5|
|Survive 50 waves of Toypocalypse.50 waves... of DEATH.
||50 Waves Survived||5|
|Ringing the Right Notes (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||10|
|Play the correct notes in the Bell Choir Ensemble.Part of the symphony.
||10 Correct Notes Played||1|
|100 Correct Notes Played||2|
|250 Correct Notes Played||2|
|500 Correct Notes Played||5|
|Silver for the Season (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||5|
|Donate silver to Ho-Ho-Tron in Divinity's Reach.
||1 Silver Donated||1|
|2 Silver Donated||2|
|3 Silver Donated||2|
|Snowball Mayhem Participant (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||3|
|Complete 30 rounds of Snowball Mayhem.Your hands must be freezing by now.
||30 Rounds Complete||3|
|The Bells of Wintersday (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||3|
|Complete songs in Bell Choir Ensemble.Now you're the maestro.
||30 Bell Choir Songs Completed||3|
|Toy Quality Control (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||10|
|Defeat misbehaving Wintersday toys while helping Tixx run the workshop or exploring Tyria.Don't they ever test this stuff?
||15 Toys Destroyed||1|
|40 Toys Destroyed||2|
|70 Toys Destroyed||2|
|100 Toys Destroyed||5|
|Toypocalypse Survivor (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||3|
|Successfully complete 30 rounds of Toypocalypse.Toypocalypse Cancelled...again!
||30 Rounds Completed||3|
|Winter Wonderland Mastery (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||4|
|Complete the Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle 15 times.Stepping on snowflakes.
|Wintersday Wrecking Ball (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||5|
|Destroy every miniature piece of Tixx's toy diorama in Tixx's Infinirarium. (Dungeon instance only; not in the Toypocalypse activity.)Nothing a little tape and some glue can't fix.
||1 Piece Remaining||5|
|Wrapping Everywhere (Historical)||A Very Merry Wintersday '14||9|
|Unwrap mysterious presents.Only one way to find out what's inside.
||1 Wintersday Presents Opened||1|
|5 Wintersday Presents Opened||2|
|20 Wintersday Presents Opened||2|
|40 Wintersday Presents Opened||4|
5 Giant Wintersday Gifts
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Dropped from any creature in Tyria during Wintersday.
- Reward for Wintersday activities: Bell Choir Ensemble, Snowball Mayhem, Toypocalypse, and Winter Wonderland.
Each gift contains four individual rewards from the following list:
- Choir Bell (3)
- Essence of Luck
- Essence of Luck
- Essence of Luck (1-2)
- Fancy Holiday Tonic Cabinet
- Heirloom Toy Chest
- Ancient Mariner's Oilcloth Bag
- Book of Festive Beverage Recipes
- Bottle-Shaped Present
- Cold Weather Conqueror's Major Kit
- Cold Weather Conqueror's Minor Kit
- Cold Weather Conqueror's Superior Kit
- Dusty Box of Winter Clothes
- Festively Wrapped Beverage Case
- Frostbitten Toolbox
- Frozen Box of Holiday Clothing
- Huge Dusty Box of Winter Clothes
- Page from Wintersday Rituals for Honoring the Recently Vanquished
- Unsafe Wintersday Gift
- Wintersday Red Musical Bell Case
- Unbreakable Choir Bell
- Flawless Snowflake (1-5 or 10)
- Pristine Snowflake (1-5 or 10)
- Unique Snowflake (1-5 or 10)
- Glittering Snowflake (1-5 or 10)
- Delicate Snowflake (1-5 or 10)
- Tiny Snowflake (1-5 or 10)
- Dragonite Ore (1 or 50)
- Empyreal Fragment (1 or 50)
- Piles of Bloodstone Dust (1 or 50)
- Vicious Claw (10)
- Armored Scale (10)
- Powerful Venom Sac (10)
- Elaborate Totem (10)
- Recipe: Giver's Intricate Gossamer Insignia
- Recipe: Giver's Intricate Silk Insignia
- Recipe: Giver's Intricate Linen Insignia
- Recipe: Giver's Orichalcum-Imbued Inscription
- Recipe: Giver's Mithril Imbued Inscription
- Recipe: Giver's Darksteel Imbued Inscription
- Recipe: Light of Dwayna
- Recipe: Shadow of Grenth
- Endless Toymaker's Tonic
- Mini Ho-Ho-Tron
- Superior Rune of Snowfall
- Major Rune of Snowfall
- Minor Rune of Snowfall
- Superior Sigil of Mischief
- Major Sigil of Mischief
- Minor Sigil of Mischief
- Ugly Wool Hat
- Ugly Wool Sock
- Ugly Wool Sweater
- Cold Weather Conqueror's Minor Selection
- Cold Weather Conqueror's Major Selection
- Cold Weather Conqueror's Superior Selection
- Drop of Magic Glue (25)
- Wad of Enchanted Stuffing (25)
- Pop Gun Skin
- Slingshot Skin
- Toy Staff Skin
- Toy Sword Skin
- Princess Wand Skin
- Bell Focus Skin
- Toy Candy Cane Hammer Skin
- Wooden Dagger Skin
- Was replaced by Giant Dusty Wintersday Gift during Wintersday 2015.
- Individual rewards can occur multiple times per gift with varying quantities.
- Drop research can be found here.
- Giant Wintersday Gifts contained more Charged Quartz Crystals than intended during the first day of Wintersday 2013, but this bug was fixed the next day.
- Drop research from 2013 after the bug fix is archived here
- Drop research from 2013 before the bug fix is archived here.
- Drop research from 2012 is archived here.