Click to enlarge.
Double-click to consume.
Double-click to pull out a choir bell and play for your friends.
— In-game description
The Choir Bell is a bundle item that allows the player to play music notes. This item mimicks the Bell Choir Ensemble activity, with both being released during Wintersday: The Wondrous Workshop of Toymaker Tixx. The Unbreakable Choir Bell is the unlimited use counterpart.
|Essence of Snowfall||Rare|
|Guild Hall Music: City Themes||8||3,000||300|
|1||Do||Plays the note Do.|
|2||Re||Plays the note Re.|
|3||Me||Plays the note Me.|
|4||Fa||Plays the note Fa.|
|5||Sol||Plays the note Sol.|
|6||La||Plays the note La.|
|7||Te||Plays the note Te.|
|8||Do||Plays the note Do.|
|9||Decrease Octave||½||Decrease the bell's octave one level.|
|0||Increase Octave||½||Increase the bell's octave one level.|
- The solfège names on the bell's skills correspond to movable-do solfège. In fixed-do solfège, the scale should read: "re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti/si, do, re".
- The Choir Bell allows you to play notes for a period of one minute, after which the bell will be automatically unequipped. Switching between octaves resets the timer to fifteen minutes.
- Unlike the bells in Bell Choir Ensemble, the Choir Bell is unable to play two notes at the same time (harmony).
- It plays the total range of D4-D7, with no naturals.
- Low Octave: D4-D5
- Middle Octave: D5-D6
- High Octave: D6-D7
- Similar to Bell Choir Ensemble, the Choir Bell provides octaves to use: