Eye for an Eye
Gain protection when you are disabled. Gain might when you break out of a stun.
Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- 5 Might (10s): 150 Power, 150 Condition Damage
- Protection (5s): -33% Incoming Damage
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- This trait now grants protection for 5 seconds when the revenant is affected by a control effect, and it grants 5 stacks of might for 10 seconds when they break a stun. The protection aspect of this trait has a cooldown of 35 seconds. The might aspect has no cooldown.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased the cooldown from 45 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only.
| July 26, 2016
- Fixed a bug in which this trait would trigger in a downed state and at unlimited range.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Eye for an Eye has been added to the game.