Eye for an Eye
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced might duration from 10 seconds to 6 seconds. Reduced protection duration from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
|December 11, 2018
- This trait now grants protection for 5 seconds when the revenant is affected by a control effect, and it grants 5 stacks of might for 10 seconds when they break a stun. The protection aspect of this trait has a cooldown of 35 seconds. The might aspect has no cooldown.
|March 27, 2018
- Increased the cooldown from 45 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only.
|July 26, 2016
- Fixed a bug in which this trait would trigger in a downed state and at unlimited range.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Eye for an Eye has been added to the game.