Apatia's appearance as Vigil
Apatia's appearance as Risen
Apatia was a young Lionguard first met when the Orders take back Claw Island from Blightghast the Plaguebringer. After witnessing the to-be second-in-command of the Pact, she eagerly joins the Vigil to aid the Pact, and is assigned to investigating the krait's ability to avoid the Risen's corruption, leading her (and the second-in-command if you told the Pale Tree in the story A Light in the Darkness that your fear is of making another suffer) to the Blue Orb.
However, when attempting to retrieve the Blue Orb, she is captured by the krait. Without the Blue Orb to protect them, the krait's Deeps become infested with Risen and Apatia herself is corrupted.
- Chapter 6: The Battle of Claw Island
- Chapter 7: Forming the Pact
- Underwater Breathing Device (Only during Wet Work)
- During Retribution, her name is "Lionguard Apatia", during the other missions her name is "Crusader Apatia".
- The word "apatia" means "apathy" in Spanish, Portuguese, Esperanto, Finnish, Italian, Bulgarian and Polish.
- She is using an Iron Axe and a Jora's Defender. As a Lionguard, she is wearing shoulder armor, chest armor, and leggings from the Heavy Plate armor set, along with Ascalonian Protector Gauntlets and Banded Greaves. As a Crusader, she is wearing shoulder armor, gauntlets and boots from the Heavy Vigil's Honor armor set, along with a Heavy Plate Chestguard and Ascalonian Protector Legguards.