Endless Miniature Tonic
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Double-click to change size. Cannot be used in WvW.
— In-game description
|Cin Fursarai||Lakeside Bazaar||Lake Doric||175,000|
- The effect includes raising the pitch of all character sounds.
- The effect is not removed on entering or being in combat.
- There are restrictions on this item:
- The effect does not work with most other effects that alter the appearance of the player like tonics, but also including those that hide the back item or alter the movement appearance like musical instruments and travel gizmos.
- The effect does not work with Celestial Avatar.
- You cannot use the tonic while in Death Shroud nor Reaper's Shroud. While in Shroud, the effects of the tonic are negated, but resume as soon as you exit Shroud.
- The effect cannot be used in any area in The Mists. It can, however, be used within the Fractals of the Mists.
- The effect cannot be toggled while underwater.
- The effect cannot be used in Raids.
- You cannot use the tonic while mounted, nor can you mount while under the effect of the item.
- While selecting a miniature, in the preview window, they are displayed relative to your smaller size under the effects of this tonic.
- Characters do not make their race or profession based comments while in miniature form.