From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about a weapon skill. For the Decoration, see Bonfire (decoration). For a consumable first introduced with the Flame and Frost narrative, see Communal Boost Bonfire. For the final celebration from the Flame and Frost narrative, see Victory Bonfire.
- Ranger (skill list)
- Game link
Set a fire around you, damaging and burning foes.
- Damage (9x): 297 (0.9)?
- Burning (2 ½s): 2,948 Damage9
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 8 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Fire
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Ambidexterity — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a torch or dagger. Torch and dagger skills recharge faster.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019||
|November 07, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 27, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Prior to February 2012, this skill was named Set Ablaze.