— In-game description [?]
- Despite being called 'Aimed Shot', it is the only Warrior Rifle skill that is shot from the hip.
- Crack Shot — Warrior ranged weapon skills gain reduced recharge, and their weapon skill 1 attacks are enhanced.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 28, 2018
- The damage of this skill has been increased by 33%.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill has been unsplit from PvP and now uses the higher damage values and vulnerability stack amounts in all game modes.
| June 20, 2017
- The damage of this skill has been increased by 68% in PvP only.
- The vulnerability applied by this ability has been increased from 5 to 10 stacks in PvP only.
| January 26, 2016
- This skill now applies 5 stacks of vulnerability for 8 seconds to struck enemies.
- The damage of this skill has been increased by 28%.
| September 29, 2015
- Decreased the recharge from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Aimed Shot has been added to the game.