Symbol of Wrath
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Two-Handed Mastery - Reduces recharge on two-handed weapon skills.
- Writ of Exaltation - Symbols are larger.
- Writ of Persistence - Symbols last longer.
- Writ of the Merciful - All symbols heal allies with each pulse.
- Symbolic Exposure - Symbols apply vulnerability to foes.
- Symbolic Power - Increases damage of symbols.
- Zealous Blade - Attacks with your greatsword deal an extra 5% damage and heal you.
- Zealot's Speed - Create a Symbol of Wrath when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- The damage coefficient is divided over 5 hits.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.