Symbol of Wrath
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Zealot's Speed - Create a Symbol of Wrath when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Symbolic Exposure - Symbols apply vulnerability to foes.
- Symbolic Power - Symbols have increased damage and a chance to burn enemies.
- Zealous Blade - Attacks with your greatsword deal extra damage and heal you. Greatsword abilities have reduced recharge.
- Symbolic Avenger - You deal more damage to enemies standing in your symbols.
- The symbol pulses five times, each pulse dealing damage and applying one second of Retaliation.
- Vulnerability from Symbolic Exposure is also applied once each pulse.
- The damage coefficient is divided over the 5 hits.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|July 23, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.