From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the guardian greatsword skill. For the effect it causes, see Binding Blade (effect).
Throw blades at your foes, causing damage over time. Bound foes can be pulled to you. The effect ends when a foe moves out of range.
— In-game description [?]
- Zealous Blade - Attacks with your greatsword deal extra damage and heal you. Greatsword abilities have reduced recharge.
- Throws projectile blades at up to 5 nearby foes, dealing damage over time to those they hit. Affected foes can then be pulled using the associated sequence skill, but this ends the damage over time effect.
- Multiple projectiles can hit the same target if they intercept the projectiles or the skill is used while on top of their character model.
- This skill does not affect epic rank foes.
- This skill can hit targets in stealth.
- If the foe dodges when the pull is activated, they will not be pulled the full distance.
- Damage over time component is determined by the following formula:
(0.2 * Condition Damage) + 2 * Leveldamage per second.
(0.2 * Condition Damage) + 160damage per second at Level 80.
- Pulls nearby foes
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: