From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Spin in place and swing your greatsword while hurling powerful projectiles.
— In-game description [?]
- Contrary to the description, allows you to move at reduced speed.
- Both the spin and the projectiles deal damage. Projectiles fly out in every direction, so not all will connect with smaller targets.
- The spin hits 7 times and throws 7 projectiles, for a total of 14 possible hits on a single target. Damage listed appears to be for all 7 spinning hits and 2 projectiles.
- Disabling the "Melee attack assist" option in your settings, which prevents your character from moving into the hitbox of enemies, will allow you to use this skill from the inside of an enemy, hitting with both the melee attack and the projectiles resulting in a substantial increase in total damage to the target.
- Coefficient: 2.8 for primary strikes (.4 each * 7), .15 for secondary projectiles