Royal Ascalonian weapons
Royal Ascalonian weapons are exotic weapons sold by Dungeon Armor and Weapons at Fort Marriner, Lion's Arch in exchange for Ascalonian Tears, the tokens given for completing Ascalonian Catacombs in explorable mode. They can also be earned by completing the Ascalonian Catacombs Dungeon PvP and WvW Reward Tracks. These weapons share appearance with PvP Forge weapons.
Each weapon comes in three varieties, with three attributes each.
|Prefix||Major attribute(s)||Minor attribute(s)|
|Magi||Healing Power|| Precision |
|Rampager||Precision|| Power |
|Soldier||Power|| Toughness |
|Royal Ascalonian Axe||857-1,048||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Dagger||924-981||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Mace||895-1,010||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Pistol||876-1,029||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Scepter||895-1,010||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Sword||905-1,000||300|
|Off hand||Royal Ascalonian Focus||832-883||210|
|Royal Ascalonian Shield||806-909||210|
|Royal Ascalonian Torch||789-926||210|
|Royal Ascalonian Warhorn||814-900||210|
|Terrestrial||Royal Ascalonian Greatsword||995-1,100||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Hammer||985-1,111||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Longbow||920-1,080||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Rifle||986-1,205||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Short Bow||905-1,000||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Staff||985-1,111||390|
|Aquatic||Royal Ascalonian Harpoon||905-1,000||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Speargun||905-1,000||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Trident||905-1,000||390|
- These weapons possess a blue glow when the area the player is in is considered to be at night. When wielded, an additional blue particle mist animation occurs around the weapon.
- During dawn and dusk, the weapons will display their nighttime skin, but will not release their particle effects.
- Unlike other dungeon weapons, their sigil is "Major" instead of "Superior"
- Ascalonian ghosts wield these weapons.
- During beta, there were some low damage versions available called "Royal Ascalonian" weapons. Additionally, they healed the user during the day and stole health during the night. These effects were replaced by sigils and are no longer in-game.
- These weapons are Account Bound on acquire, and Soulbound on use.
- Some Seraph soldiers in Lake Doric use polearms with a skin matching the daytime style of this weapon set.