From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Create a phantasm that uses a whirling attack to damage and cripple foes.
— In-game description [?]
- The skill does not damage your target or cripple it, it summons an Illusionary Berserker phantasm, which attacks your target using a greatsword and a skill similiar to Whirlwind Attack with an added cripple.
- The skill counts as an attack: it requires line of sight and can miss (e.g. due to blindness); this frequently affects the amount of damage dealt and the duration of crippling.
- The phantasm attacks every 6 sec (4.8 seconds under Phantasmal Haste).
- Its attacks do not count as a whirl finisher, i.e. they do not cause confusion when attacking into an Ethereal Field.
- The Illusionary Berserker's greatsword resembles Vision of the Mists.