From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|Imagined Burden||6||Deals damage, cripples, and causes a whirl finisher.|
- Similar to the Whirlwind Attack this skill emulates, the number of hits that the phantasm actually lands is dependent on the size and position of the target relative to the Phantasm.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The berserker has a weapon strength range of 2732-3021, with the midpoint being 2876.5.
- Empowered Illusions — Illusions deal more damage.
- Imagined Burden - Whenever you or a clone uses Spatial Surge, you gain might. All of your other greatsword skills inflict cripple. Reduces recharge time of greatsword skills.
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Summoning a phantasm casts Lesser Signet of Inspiration.
Will not trigger if you have no boons to share.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Chronophantasma — Your phantasms are resummoned after the first time they are shattered.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- The Illusionary Berserker's greatsword resembles Vision of the Mists.