From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Its attack counts as a whirl finisher.
- Similar to the Whirlwind Attack this skill emulates, the number of hits that the phantasm actually lands is dependent on the size and position of the target relative to the Phantasm.
- The coefficient used is for a level appropriate exotic greatsword.
- Empowered Illusions — Illusions deal more damage.
- Imagined Burden - Whenever you or a clone uses Spatial Surge, you gain might. All of your other greatsword skills inflict cripple. Reduces recharge time of greatsword skills.
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Whenever you summon a phantasm, cast Signet of Inspiration.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- The Illusionary Berserker's greatsword resembles Vision of the Mists.