From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- Master of Terror - Your fear effects have increased durations.
- Vital Persistence - Life force drains slower while in shroud. Shroud skills recharge faster.
- Terror - Fear deals damage; it deals additional damage if the target is afflicted with another condition.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 01, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.