From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Damage nearby foes and steal their life force.
— In-game description [?]
- Transfusion - Shroud skill 4 heals and partially revives nearby allies. Up to five downed allies near you teleport to your location while you're channeling shroud skill 4.
- In damage calculation, Life Transfer uses weapon damage from the off-hand.
- Foes killed by Life Transfer grant progress towards the Weapon Master achievement of the off-hand.
- It actually gradually gives 5% Life Force per target hit over its duration.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 01, 2014||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.