From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Fire an arrow that cripples your target. Your pet's next three attacks inflict bleeding.
— In-game description [?]
- When you use this skill your pet is buffed with Blood Thirst for 11 seconds.
- The pet buff is applied when you shoot the arrow, you don't need to hit a target.
- Each Bleeding lasts 5 seconds.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- Before Beta Weekend Event 2, the first sentence of the description of this skill used to be "Shatter your foe's dreams of becoming an adventurer with a single arrow to the knee." This was a reference to a line of dialogue in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, wherein its town guards profess that they "used to be an adventurer", until they "took an arrow in the knee."