From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Quick Draw — When swapping weapons, the next ranger weapon skill you use will recharge faster.
- Light on your Feet — Damage and condition duration is increased for a while after dodging. Short bow skills recharge faster and your arrows pierce.
- When you use this skill your pet is buffed with Blood Thirst for 11 seconds.
- Blood Thirst is applied when you activate the skill, not when its projectile hits a target.
- The skill's bleeding fact is incorrect. It does not inflict bleeding, and the bleeding from Blood Thirst is 5 seconds, not 6.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- Before Beta Weekend Event 2, the first sentence of the description of this skill used to be "Shatter your foe's dreams of becoming an adventurer with a single arrow to the knee." This was a reference to a line of dialogue in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, wherein its town guards profess that they "used to be an adventurer", until they "took an arrow in the knee."