|Darqam||Orëh Irthnal||Aeonna Nerth||Daleam||Raenth Kir|
|Daroem||Orëh Ireanth||Ports Ports Ports|
List of projects that I am involved in; makes it look like I know what I'm doing here.
- NPC Coordinates - My little baby
- Legendary Weapons collections
- Shared Model
- Skill Version History
Mini project that needs completion:
- Guild Wars 2 Raids Team - part of raids, but not part of the project.
- User:Darqam/GW2W Easy Mode - Meant to make creating new pages easier with pre-built infoboxes. Additionally tracks API for new items and offers consequent infobox creating (view new items)
- Eyyyy here's a 90 days tracker of page visits Media:User Darqam gw2w 90 day trafic.png. Aug - Nov 2017, so it does cover PoF but who cares, it gets traffic \o/.
Links to Own User Pages
- /Dat Icons - A page I will try to keep up to date with new dat icons
- /Dat Strings
- /Dat Index
- /User Contributions Contribution analysis for funsies
- /CharacterNav - Current placement of character nav code
- Not linking all the toon pages, go find those yourself
- /RenderQueue - Current progress of renders; no real timeline in place.
- /sandbox1 - AKA to-do page
- /sandbox2 - Current testing ground for various DPL requests
Sandboxes 4&5 exist but are barren.
- /Raid_Lore - Potential project I will work on over time, may or may not end up being useful to explain overall lore. (Spoilers: I gave up)
Useful Extensions/Programs and Websites for editing
For now, here's a small list of programs and extensions I use to make my life easier when doing repetitive editing. If you are going to use these, keep one thing in mind at all times, CHECK YOUR WORK. The amount of times I've had to redo something because I trusted myself to not make a typo in these is already far too high...
- Lazarus, an extension which 'resurrects' forms. So if your page gets 502'd or some other odd thing that makes you loose all your typing, just return to the form box and right click to see Lazarus' menu.
- Find and Replace, does exactly what the name implies; you give it a word to find and replace it with and it does so; great for weapon/armor page creations.
- ClipX, program manages multiple copy-paste values at once. Absolutely must have! Simply hit ctrl+shit+v to see all you options.
- Project page. Technically 3rd party software so you know, use at your own risks and what not.
- AutoWikiBrowser, the program from which my bot runs. Takes a bit to understand it, is great for many many repetitive edits. If you plan on using bots, please follow the GW2W rules concerning bots.
- http://gw2wbot.darthmaim.de/smiley/gw2itemsearch.html - Useful API search tool.
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/recipes/search?output=###### - Queries item's recipe ID (replace #### by ID number of item to get recipe ID)
- http://db.dulfy.net - Alternate API search, personally use it only for ID search
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/items?ids=##### - Similar to recipe, returns multiple info bits about item, including skin ID.
- http://mymeanderingmind.com/GW2W_Easy_Mode/view_new_entries.php - My little toy, usually how I chain edits when a whole bunch of new stuff appears (trust it at your own risks).