From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Tunnels Waypoint)
The Skrittsburgh Tunnels is an area in the Brisban Wildlands, inhabited by friendly skritt. This portion is the least inhabited by skritts and thus wildlife such as skelks and skales has made their home in the area.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the skritt experimenting in Skrittsburgh Tunnels (17)
- Tunnels Waypoint —
Skrittsburgh Tunnels Vista —
- In the main cave, accessible via a set of stairs that start at the north end of the bridge leading over the central pit.
- / Tunnels Gate
- Entrance into the Skrittsburgh Center
- Broken Golem (17)
- Akittock (20)
- Avristhk (20)
- Bukka (17)
- Collector Jannatak (17)
- Collector Watchatta (20)
- Crattinke (20)
- Ftak'alkh (20)
- Inventor Lori'pette (17)
- Jinkadink (17)
- Outrunner Jankott'cha (17)
- Security Guard (20)
- Sentry-skritt Arkatopf (20)
- Skritt Bottle Lobber (17)
- Skritt Commoner (17)
- Skritt Forager (17)
- Skritt Gear Lobber (17)
- Skritt Medic (17)
- Skritt Outrunner (17)
- Skritt Sentry (17)
- Stith (17)
- Tek'gune (17)
- Cave Bat (17)
- Firefly (17)
- Well-fed Ooze (17)
- Ridgeback Skale (17)
- Shadow Skelk (17)
- Resource nodes
- Collector Watchatta: It's a good day.
- Collector Jannatak: Good day for a crunchy!
- Collector Watchatta: Oh, yes. Want the crunchy.
- Collector Jannatak: Then take it!
- Collector Watchatta: Taken.
- Collector Watchatta: I want something.
- Collector Jannatak: Whatcha want?
- Collector Watchatta: I don't know. but when I see it, I'm gonna take it.
- Collector Watchatta: You know what I want?
- Collector Jannatak: Something shiny?
- Collector Watchatta: Yeah. I want somethin' shiny. How'd you know?
- Collector Jannatak: That shiny thing is gonna be mine.
- Collector Watchatta: You see that shiny thing?
- Collector Jannatak: Oh, yeah. I'd gnaw that.
- Ftak'alkh: How do we know if he survived?
- Avristhk: We'd have to open the gates and see.
- Ftak'alkh: Until then, he's both dead and alive?
- Crattinke: Yes. Makes perfect sense.
- Stith: (sniff) Mmm, this is good copper. It'll be perfect for a new coil.
- Tek'gune: Great. Put sticky-gunk on the power coupling.
- Given the amount of references to the real life city of Pittsburgh in the zone, the Skrittsburgh Tunnels are almost certainly a reference to the Pittsburgh tunnels.