Tome of Wrath
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Summon an ancient tome that grants you powerful offensive spells.
- Retaliation (3s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Boon Application Interval: 3 seconds
- Duration: 20 seconds
— In-game description [?]
- Tome of Wrath grants Retaliation, increases your health by approximately 9900, and replaces your weapon skills with the following:
|1||Conflagrate||¾||Burn foes in the target area.|
|2||Affliction||¾||3||Send out a projectile that makes foes crippled and weak.|
|3||Smiter's Boon||¾||5||Send out a cone that grants might and swiftness and|
|4||Zealot's Fervor||2||15||Grant fury and quickness to all nearby allies.|
|5||Judgment||2¾||30||Knock down and damage nearby foes with a massive blast.|
- The Elite Focus trait will increase the duration to 30s and give the player stability.
- Kills with the book count towards the Staff Mastery achievement.
- Provides the Tome of Wrath effect, which shows the time remaining until the book expires.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|July 23, 2013||
|September 09, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: