Harpoon (engineer skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the engineer skill. For other uses, see Harpoon.
Launch a harpoon from your belt.
— In-game description
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: