This article is about the ranger utility skill. For the consumable, see Utility item.
— In-game description [?]
- Skills that make multiple attacks, such as Rapid Fire use multiple stacks of sharpening stone, one for each attack.
- Skills that bounce, pierce or strike multiple targets use a charge per strike.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 07, 2017
- Decreased the duration of bleeding applied from stacks of this skill from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
|February 22, 2017
- The number of stacks that this skill applies has been increased from 6 to 10.
|July 26, 2016
- The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Bleeding duration has been increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.
- The number of attacks this skill applies has been increased from 5 to 6.
|August 06, 2013
- Counters will no longer decrement on every attack going, but only on attacks hit, evaded, missed (from blind), or blocked.
- The buff provided when this skill is activated will now properly display the remaining number of charges.
|January 28, 2013
- The number of uses on this skill's effect will now decrease if an attack lands or if the attack is negated by Blind, Block, Evade, Obstructed, or Invulnerable.
|August 28, 2012
- Sharpening Stone has been added to the game.