From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the ranger utility skill. For the consumable, see Utility item.
- Ranger (skill list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Survival. Bleed foes with your next few attacks.
- Sharpening Stone (30s): Attacks inflict bleeding.10
- Bleeding (8s): 176 Damage
— In-game description
- Hidden Barbs — Bleeding you inflict is more dangerous.
- Wilderness Knowledge — Survival skills grant fury and remove conditions.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- Skills that make multiple attacks, such as Rapid Fire use multiple stacks of sharpening stone, one for each attack.
- Skills that bounce, pierce or strike multiple targets use a charge per strike.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 07, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|August 06, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: