Replica Ho-Ho-Tron is a replica of the original 2013 Ho-Ho-Tron. During Wintersday 2014 and subsequent years, the replica Ho-Ho-Tron collected monetary donations at The Crown Pavilion. Once sufficient donations were collected, it escorted the Festive Dolyak to the pavilion entrance.
- Aid the poor of Divinity's Reach by donating to Ho-Ho-Tron (0)
- Defend the gift dolyak and Ho-Ho-Tron during their delivery (0) [Group Event]
- For previous dialogue, see: Hero-Tron/dialogue#During A Very Merry Wintersday (as Ho-Ho-Tron)
- When collecting donations
- Greetings—you—look—weighed—down—by—currency. Will—you—donate—some—to—the—poor—of—Divinity's—reach?
- Sure, I'll donate.
- Donation—mode—accessed. Please—choose—your—level—of—charity.
- How about this ugly sweater?
- Have a copper.
- I'll donate a silver.
- A gold for a good cause.
- Maybe another time.
- What's a golem doing taking donations?
- I'll donate. (same as above)
- Small—talk—initiated: Hot—enough—for—you?