From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- +120 Condition Damage
- +85 Precision
- +85 Toughness
Superior Sigil of Debility
— In-game description
Rare chance from the following sources:
- Drop from foes throughout the world.
- Drop from any container that can drop random exotic weapons, such as the Chest of Exotic Equipment, or from containers that drop Unidentified gear.
- Mystic Forge: chance when combining four rare or four exotic pieces of equipment with an average level of 75 or higher, e.g. one L60 weapon + three L80 weapons or three L75 pieces of armor and a L75 weapon.
- Found in various chests:
- The event chests after killing an epic boss, such as the Shadow Behemoth or Claw of Jormag.
- Event chests in dungeons.
- Jumping puzzle chests.
- Bonus Chests from world boss events.
- Reward from guild missions.
- Reward from Raids - each major boss is guaranteed to drop one exotic piece of equipment.
- Standard results, with a chance at the following:
- This weapon resembles the Round Shield from the original Guild Wars.
- Jora wields this weapon in Guild Wars Eye of the North.