Release phantasmal axes that seek out the nearest target after a short delay. Condition stacks reduced for clones.
- Damage (2x): 366 (1.0)?
Seek Range: 480
- 3 Player Confusion (5s): 113 Damage On Skill Use, 330 Damage
- Clone Confusion (5s): 38 Damage On Skill Use, 110 Damage
- Range: 200
— In-game description [?]
- Mirrored Axes - Reduce recharge of axe skills. Axe skills generate an additional phantom axe.
- An axe that hits a target during the delay will not seek that target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| December 12, 2017
- Increased confusion stacks from player to 3
- Increased confusion duration to 5 seconds for both player and clone attacks
| November 28, 2017
- This skill will no longer hit the same target twice with the same axe.
| November 07, 2017
- Increased seek distance for the follow-up attack by 20%.
- Increased stacks of confusion for the player version of this skill from 1 to 2 (clones still apply 1 stack).
- Increased damage by 20%.
- This skill no longer requires you to face your target.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Imaginary Axes has been added to the game.