From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Main hand axe
- Game link
Ambush. [sic]Release phantasmal axes that seek out the nearest target after a short delay.
- Damage (2x): 366 (1.0)?
- : 480Seek Range
- Player Torment (4s): 264 Damage, 382 Damage if Foe Is Stationary3
- Player Torment (4s): 88 Damage, 127 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Clone Torment (4s): 88 Damage, 127 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Range: 200
— In-game description
- Riddle of Sand — When entering combat, your first Ambush attack applies confusion. This ability refreshes when you use a Shatter skill.
- Mirrored Axes — Reduce recharge of axe skills. Axe skills generate an additional phantom axe.
- An axe that hits a target during the delay will not seek that target.
- As this is an ambush skill, you must be under the effects of Mirage Cloak to cast it.
- This skill will automatically activate while auto-attacking if Mirage Cloak is used during the activation time of Lacerating Chop or Ethereal Chop.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 13, 2022||
|March 05, 2019||
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|November 28, 2017||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- The skill name is a wordplay on imaginary axis (a mathematical concept), and the plural of axis (a homograph for the plural of axe).