From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- "...and the muttering voices will call for his blood." Hmm, that portion is ripe for misinterpretation.
What are you doing?
- Chewing on an old prophecy. Don't trouble yourself. It's a Durmand Priory matter.
- If in the Durmand Priory:
I'm a member of the Durmand Priory, you know.
- What? Ah, so you are! Well, some of our scholars believe they've discovered—in an old fireside song—a prophecy that predicts the death of Knut Whitebear.
- If norn:
Is it truly a prophecy?
- I doubt it. They're taking it too literally and not seeing the forest for the trees. It no sooner predicts Knut Whitebear's death, than birdsong predicts my breakfast.
- Perhaps. Good-bye.
Who is Knut Whitebear?
- He's an elder and Hoelbrak's defender. Some call him a leader, though leading my people
- Good to know.
- I have other things to do.
- In that case, good-bye.
- I must go. Good-bye.