From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
When the Pact controls an outpost, there is a chance to spawn a legendary boss to aid the Mordrem assault. Each boss will always spawn near the same fort:
- Red Rock Bastion: Legendary Mordrem Annihilator, a husk. Spawns just west of the fort, has very high armor and mainly damages players in melee range.
- Amber Sandfalls: Legendary Mordrem Executioner, a troll. Spawns just north of the fort and attacks with insect swarms, which deal a lot of AoE damage.
- Indigo Cave: Legendary Mordrem Demolisher, a teragriff. Spawns just north of the fort and charges players for knockdown and very high melee damage.
- Blue Oasis: Legendary Mordrem Tormentor, a thrasher. Spawns south of the fort and steals health.
- Seize and defend forts in the Silverwastes to help the Pact prepare for their assault on Mordremoth.
- Fortresses held: x/4
- First level defenses achieved: x/4
- Second level defenses achieved: x/4
- Third level defenses achieved: x/4
- Pact Assault Preparations Completed
- Camp Resolve
- Donate bandit crests to requisition additional camp services (80) [Group Event]
- Amber Sandfall
- Retake Amber Sandfall from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Blue Oasis
- Retake Blue Oasis from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Indigo Cave
- Retake Indigo Cave from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Red Rock Bastion