From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Agent Wilkins is an Order of Whispers agent tasked with subverting the Inquest lab of Aquanarium Hydropost.
- Agent Wilkins, reporting for duty.
Are you with the Order of Whispers?
- Of course. But don't tell anybody that. We're on assignment here.
What are you doing?
- Me? I'm waiting on Zee to give me the latest gadjets for my next mission.
Zee? Is he some sort of inventor or something?
- Oh yes, thanks to Zee, agents like me are always armed with the very latest espionage and survival gadgets.
I bet that makes your job really easy.
- Haha, I guess. For every one of Zee's gadjets that saved my life, TWO have either gotten me caught or just blown up.
Why do you keep using them?
- You know, I'm starting to wonder about that myself. Gadgets can't be the answer for everything, right?
Right! You should tell Zee that you don't need fancy gadgets.
- Zee is a Creator. He makes gadgets and masterminds the missions. I just follow his orders.
What's the latest mission?
- We're subverting the undersea Inquest lab.
How'd you get all of their equipement up here?
- I stole it. All from that undersea Inquest laboratory. Zee, here, is going reverse engineer them and get me some new gadgets.
- That's very clever.
Subvert? Why not just destroy it?
- That's not how the Order of Whispers does things, usually.
- Bah. I'll show you how its done.
- Ah, excellent.
- Sounds like I should be talking to him, then.
- Of course not.
- [sic] them. Thanks, I'll be sure to stay away from from
- That doesn't sound like field agent work. Why is he out here? (Same as "We're subverting the undersea..." above)
- That's good.
- And what would you be doing on this mission? (Same as "We're subverting the undersea..." above)
- Sounds like you might be here for awhile.
- Does the Order always leave so much junk lying around? (Same as below)
- Your secret is with me.
What's all this junk lying around here?
- Hey, it wasn't junk when I brought it up here. It was Zee that tinkered into heaps of scrap.
- You brought this stuff here? Where did it come from?
- Zee? Is he an inventor? (Same as "How'd you get all of their..." above)
- Glad I wasn't around when that happened. (Same as "Zee? Is he some sort of..." above)
- Carry on.