From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Order of Whispers
Cai's disguise as a human bandit.
Cai is a member of Order of Whispers and acts as liaison to the Pale Tree, along with Iowerth from the Durmand Priory and Branthyn from the Vigil, when Risen assault Overlake Haven. After Mazdak the Accursed is revealed to be leading the Risen assaults, she offers the Herald of the Pale Tree options to investigate the loss and retrieval of Caladbolg to bring down Mazdak.
When Blightghast the Plaguebringer assaults Claw Island, Cai is among the Whisper agents that assist in evacuating Lion's Arch and patrolling for Risen that bypassed the Priory's defenses in the Western Ward or the Vigil's defenses at Fort Marriner.
- The Grove
- Dreamer's Terrace (if joined the Order of Whispers)
- Chapter 3: Justice for Riannoc
- Chapter 6: The Battle of Claw Island
- Cai's name comes from the Welsh gender-neutral name "Cai", meaning 'rejoice'.
- Cai wears an Acolyte Mantle, Whisper's Secret Robes, Whisper's Secret Gloves, Ascalonian Performer Pants and Whisper's Secret Footwear.
- When disguised, she wears a Privateer Hat, Marauder Shoulderguards, an Outlaw Coat, Seeker Gloves, Ascalonian Sentry Leggings and Privateer Boots