Aldus Stormbringer is a powerful Son of Svanir located in Honor of the Waves that serves as a boss in the butcher path of explorable mode. He's seen rallying a group of Sons of Svanir, encouraging them to embrace their rage and blood lust.
- Uses frost magic
- Frostbolt - Projectile auto-attack.
- Frostbolt Volley - Fires up to 6 projectiles at random enemies in a frontal area of effect.
- chilling for 5 seconds with each pulse. Frozen Ground - Aldus thrusts his staff into the ground, creating a large area of effect field of ice at a target location. The ice persists for 10 seconds and pulses every second, dealing high damage and
- Shield of Jormag - Aldus lets out a battle roar, rapidly gaining 40 stacks of Shield of Jormag over 2 seconds. The shield reflects projectiles and blocks melee attacks until all of its stacks are removed. Each time a melee attack is blocked, the shield loses 1 stack.
- Aldus summons a randomized group of six corrupted Sons of Svanir, including:
- Stolen skills
|Bag of Wondrous Goods||Container||Masterwork||1|
|Heavy Icy Bag||Container||Basic||1|
|Carving of Jormag||Accessory||Masterwork||1|
|Carving of Jormag||Accessory||Rare||1|
|Elaborate Totem||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Intricate Totem||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Discarded Garment||Salvage item||Basic||1|