From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
During Scarlet's attacks on Lion's Arch, the Keep served as a central hub, replacing the decimated city. After Scarlet's death, the city of Lion's Arch retook its role as a gathering place for any refugees affected by the destruction.
 Getting there
- There is a ramp that goes south from the east end of the complex.
 Locations and objectives
- Vigil Keep Waypoint
- Points of Interest
- Vigil HQ
- Asura Gates
- Fort Trinity
- Blacksmith Vanhe
- Crusader Berenice
- Crusader Brent
- Crusader Nicola
- Lionguard Jirtta
- Recruit Hetty
- Recruit Morley
- Sheriff Siriam
- Tactician Michael
- Tactician Senna
- Vigil Blacksmith
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Tactician
- Vigil Warmaster
- Warmaster Grayson
- Warmaster Yosif
- Warmaster Yulia
- On the top balcony, around back, there is a painting reading Lord Beetlestone in New Krytan, depicting a soldier fighting a charr.
- There are also armor statues scattered about reading "Seraph Guard" in New Krytan.
 Ambient Dialogue
- Near the forges
- Vigil Marksman: What about the Order of Whispers?
- Vigil Crusader: They know more about us than we do of them.
- Vigil Marksman: I don't trust them.
- Vigil Crusader: Regardless, if they've been observing us, they know we'd be strong allies against the dragons.
- Vigil Recruit: I'm not sure about the Durmand Priory. They're just scholars.
- Vigil Crusader: Their knowledge alone would make them valuable friends.
- Vigil Recruit: But all they crave is knowledge. Can they fight?
- Vigil Crusader: They better, or the dragons will feast on their libraries.
- Crusader Brent: I thought you'd want to know that we received another request from Durmand Priory researchers for some muscle.
- Tactician Michael: What rotten timing. We just can't spare anyone to go play bodyguard while they dig up a bunch of artifacts.
- Crusader Brent: It's for a team researching ways to fight the corruption. They're going deep into dangerous territory and thought the Vigil might want in on it.
- Tactician Michael: I guess it's important, then. I'll put the request through.
- Tactician: Where's the warmaster? I need to see him about gear for the troops going to the Dragonbrand.
- Vigil Crusader: Check the armory. I saw him heading there a while ago.
- Vigil Recruit: Eat. Train. Sleep. Eat. Train. Sleep. It's all a blur.
- Vigil Crusader: You'll be thankful when you're cutting down minions of the dragons.
- Vigil Crusader: I wonder what's going on in Cantha. I imagine we're needed there.
- Vigil Marksman: Not until we get a better handle on their situation.
- Vigil Crusader: We've heard nothing from them.
- Vigil Marksman: Exactly. It's better that we help those directly in front of us.
- On the bridge
- Crusader Nicola: Haven't seen you in a while.
- Crusader Berenice: I was stationed over near the Grove for a few months.
- Crusader Nicola: In sylvari lands? Wow, that's quite a distance for an assignment. I heard it's really pretty there. Is it?
- Crusader Berenice: Sure, when the undead haven't turned everything into muck, it's gorgeous.
- Vigil Crusader: I was thinking. The Vigil should have a mascot. Like a dolyak.
- Vigil Crusader (charr): What? Why?
- Vigil Crusader: So when they look at it, they say the Vigil is as strong as a dolyak.
- Vigil Crusader (charr): Huh? You know, where I come from, we have another name for dolyaks.
- Vigil Crusader: Yeah? What?
- Vigil Crusader (charr): Lunch.
- Near the headquarters
- Recruit Hetty: I'm itching to get some field work.
- Tactician Senna: Slow down, kid. It sounds like fun, but truth be told, it's damn scary out there. And you can't save lives if you're dead.
- Recruit Morley: I'm an orphan. I've got no family, and now thanks to the centaurs, I've got no home. I figure, if my life's not worth anything, I can do whatever I want with it.
- Crusader Terrell: Don't be ridiculous. You're in the Vigil. That means you've got a family and a home. Don't die to fight the dragons. Live to save lives.
- (two Asura crusaders)
- Vigil Crusader (1): If only we had the technology in Rata Sum…
- Vigil Crusader (2): Easier spoken that actualized. The Arcane Council thinks the Vigil is naive.
- Vigil Crusader (1): How can they, with Tyria at stake? They have to know danger threatens even them.
- Vigil Crusader (2): I concur. Logic dictates they'll aid us in greater quantity. It's merely a question of when.
- Addam: Look, I'll sweep up. I'll run errands. I'll do whatever you want.
- Warmaster Yosif: Your eagerness is inspiring, but Vigil members must be adults.
- Addam: Aww, come on. I won't eat much. You can use my rations to feed the hungry.
- Warmaster Yosif: Such sacrifice in one so young. I'll talk to Soulkeeper. Maybe you can clean some weapons.
- Addam: Yes!
- Warmaster Yosif: Small weapons.