From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
 Getting there
- There is a ramp that goes south from the east end of the complex.
 Locations and objectives
- Vigil Keep Waypoint
- Points of Interest
- Fort Trinity Asura Gate
- Blacksmith Vanhe
- Crusader Brent
- Crusader Nicola
- Recruit Hetty
- Recruit Morley
- Tactician Michael
- Tactician Senna
- Vigil Blacksmith
- Warmaster Grayson
- Warmaster Yosif
- Warmaster Yulia
- On the top balcony, around back, there is a painting reading Lord Beetlestone in New Krytan, depicting a soldier fighting a charr.
- There are also armor statues scattered about reading "Seraph Guard" in New Krytan.
Most of the services in Lion’s Arch have found a new home at the Vigil Keep in Gendarran Fields.
- All home-city asura gates will now connect to a new gate plaza in the Vigil Keep.
- All WvW and PvP asura gates have also been hastily erected to connect to the Vigil Keep.
- The Black Lion Trading Post, Bank, and Guild services have moved to the Vigil Keep.
- Dungeon reward vendors and cultural weapon vendors have moved to the Vigil Keep.
- The powerful Zommoros, along with Miyani, have relocated near the new asura gates.
- Sonder the Seller, Scornheart, and Poyaqui are also available.
- Floating above is the captain’s airship, the Havoc’s Heir, a one-stop shop for all services.