From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help First Haven's residents deal with the undead (26)
- First Haven Waypoint —
- Traveler's Dale Waypoint —
- First Haven
- Defend First Haven from Risen (26)
- Rebuild First Haven's defenses to guard against the undead (26)
- Recapture First Haven from the Risen (26)
- Help Denton and Chief Cherpa safely transport their supplies through the swamp (27)
- Wassa (25)
- Historian Hartwell
- Lionguard Dallan
- Lionguard Irisa (26)
- Lionguard Renee (26)
- Sheriff Christophe (27)
- Resource nodes
- Peasant (female human): My cat's missing. Gods, I hope she didn't wander off into the swamp.
- Peasant (male human): It's taking Lion's Arch so long to send more guards. Your cat is the least of our worries.
- Historian Hartwell: Ah, this place is exactly how I pictured it. Imagine, me, standing in the first haven ever built. Excuse me, may I ask you a few questions about the history here?
- Sheriff Christophe: This is a functional haven, sir, not a museum. I'm trying to do a job here.
- Historian Hartwell: So dedicated! So passionate! Please, tell me about your time stationed here, at First Haven.
- Sheriff Christophe: Sir, please go away.
- Historian Hartwell: Look, on the ground: chunks of the actual wall of First Haven. Little pieces of history. May I keep one?
- Sheriff Christophe: Sure. Would you like any guidance on where to put it?
- Lionguard Dallan: I got a letter from my nephew a few weeks ago, saying how proud he was of his uncle, the soldier. Then he asked me if I'd driven away all the centaurs yet.
- Lionguard Irisa: Oh. Not from Lion's Arch, is he? What did you say?
- Lionguard Dallan: Well, I tried to explain that the Lionguard is not part of the Seraph, and that we're not a part of that war. Seems he didn't take it too well. My sister just wrote to tell me that he told all of his playmates that I'm not a real soldier.