From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
14 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Stonemist Waypoint (has to be built)
- Hero Challenges
- Heart of Stone
Stonemist Castle Vista
- Just off the central rotunda, take the ramp up to the next level. Run around the central glass ceiling to the steep ramp leading up to the third level. After going up that ramp, run over toward the vista, which is located on the terrace just outside the doors.
- Assault Stonemist Castle (80)
- Defend Stonemist Castle (80)
- Protect the workers upgrading the castle (80)
There are two kinds of upgrades:
- Automatic Upgrades, which are timed-based (30 minutes, 2 hours and 6 hours) from the point the objective was captured.
- Guild Claiming, which are time-based (10 minutes, 30 minutes and one hour) after the objective has been claimed by a guild. Many must be manually slotted (configured) to become available.
- Display of the current status of objective upgrades.
- Claiming the objective and optionally checking the Public Tactic Activation box.
- Slotting (configuring) Tactics and Improvements for claimed objectives.
- Although labeled as "Stonemist Castle" on the map, the point of interest, the NPCs and the map marker refer to it as a Keep.