Meditate, charging a spell that will break stuns and grant stability to nearby allies. Gain stability, aegis, and quickness when this spell fully charges.
- Aegis (5s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Quickness (5s): Skills and actions are faster.
- : 2 Number of Casts
— In-game description [?]
- Restorative Mantras - Heal allies around you when you finish preparing a mantra.
- Depending on the character's race, different chants can be heard:
- Humans chant "Fixed. Focused. Concentration." while charging the mantra.
- Sylvari chant "Stalwart. Dauntless. Concentration." while charging the mantra.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| December 12, 2017
- Now gives Quickness for 5 seconds when fully charged
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Mantra skills will no longer display their number of charges in the enhancement bar and will instead use the ammo system.
- Reduced cast time by 0.5 seconds.
- Mantras no longer grant bonus Toughness while channeling.
- Ammo count has been set to 2.
- Recharges between casts have not changed.
- Mantra of Concentration: Reduced recharge to 15 seconds.
- Count recharge has been set to 30 seconds.
- When fully charged, grants a stack of stability and aegis for 5 seconds.
| July 26, 2016
- The stability duration has been increased from 2 seconds to 3 seconds per activation.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the toughness granted by channeling a mantra from scaling properly with your effective level.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused mantras to begin recharging as soon as the preparation skill was complete instead of when the last charge was expended.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Mantras now give 600 toughness while channeling them.
| March 16, 2015
- This mantra now applies 3 stacks of stability to nearby allies each time it is activated.
| September 09, 2014
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to have mantra charges when the associated mantra was not equipped.
| October 15, 2013
- Reduced the underwater cast time to 2.75 seconds to match the on-land cast time.
| April 30, 2013
- Reduced mantra cast times from 3.25 seconds to 2.75 seconds.
| December 14, 2012
- Decreased all Mantra cast times by one second.
| October 07, 2012
- Added a much faster breakout for mesmer underwater mantras.
| October 01, 2012
- Updated mantras to now function underwater as they do above water.
- They also no longer go on full recharge when interrupted.
| September 25, 2012
- Fixed text on "readied" mantra buffs.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Mantra of Concentration has been added to the game.