Chantry of Secrets
Chantry of Secrets
The Chantry of Secrets is the Order of Whispers' base of operations in Tyria. It is hidden inside the Deadend Cave on Stormbluff Isle, located in the Bloodtide Coast. The Chantry consists of an antechamber and a larger chamber. It is accessable by everyone and is an explorable area. Inside the cave are a Weapon and an Armor Requisitioner that sell Rare armor and weapons with looks unique to the Order.
Inside the antechamber is a large rotating globe and an asura gate with restricted access that leads to Fort Trinity. The globe is the Order Threat Assessment Board, indicating draconic and other supernatural threats on a huge scale. Much of the globe has not been explored by the Order, and as a result that space is used as expanded views for the areas that they are monitoring, and the end result does not look like the “real” world.
- Asura Gates
- Fort Trinity
- Points of Interest
- Sanctum of Secrets - Note that this counts towards the "Krytan Explorer" achievement track.
- Casual Bystander
- Demmi Beetlestone
- Doern Velazquez
- Halvora Snapdagger
- Hylek Nahualli
- Kodan Icehammer
- Order Asura Gate Guard
- Order of Whispers Agent
- Order of Whispers Lightbringer
- Riel Darkwater
- Skritt Forager
- Skritt Lobber
- Whispers Agent
- Whispers Creator
- Whispers Initiate
- Whispers Keeper
- Whispers Lightbringer
- Whispers Slayer
 Headquarters Activity
Little is known about the true extent of the order's activity, but the larger chamber contains clues to various activities:
- Cartography and mass map printing of Tyrian maps.
- Technological research & development, such as Portals
- Communication with other outposts (with some strange typewriter device)
- Warfare training
Maps of the following are present inside the large chamber:
- Northern part of Queensdale, centered on Shaemoor Garrison
- A globe of the World, showing both Tyria and Elona which is man-sized and different from the huge globe in the Antechamber.
- A map of Cantha
The Order seems to use advanced technology, such as:
- Gutenberg-like printing machines
- Huge Mechanical arm for a magnifying glass
- Power generators