Black Lion Trading Company
The Black Lion Trading Company is a feature that provides a central access point to the economic portion of the game. The company can be accessed from anywhere in the world by pressing the appropriate hotkey (default: organization within the game and can be found at Black Lion Trading Company HQ in Lion's Arch.). The Black Lion Trading Company is also an
- Gem Store: Buy items with gems
- Currency Exchange: Exchange gems and coins
- Trading Post: Buy and sell items for coin
- The Black Lion Trading Company uses a golden lion for their emblem and is run by a charr named Evon Gnashblade.
- Trade history only shows the most recent 90 days to improve viewing performance.
- The name is derived from Lion's Arch and Blacktide Den; a corsair outpost from the original Guild Wars. 
- The Lion's Arch's-based firm officially took over operation of the Gem Store, Currency Exchange, and Trading Post on Friday, June 8, at noon PDT (UTC-7) 2012 when BWE2 launched. 
- The Black Lion panel received a major overhaul in both design and performance in the September 2014 Feature Pack.
- By searching for the term „I am Evon Gnashblade“ the list of results can be switched to a compact mode and vice versa. The command was revealed during a Twitch lifestream preliminary to the September 2014 update.