Black Lion Trading Company
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Black Lion Trading Company can be accessed from anywhere in the world by pressing the appropriate hotkey (default:).
- Gem Store: Buy items with gems
- Currency Exchange: Exchange gems and coins
- Trading Post: Buy and sell items for coin
- Sell on trading post: Post an item for sale
- My Transactions: A listing of your active sell and buy orders
- Pick Up: Lists your items and coin available for pick-up from a Trading Post NPC.
- The Black Lion Trading Company uses a white lion for their emblem and is run by a charr named Evon Gnashblade.
- The name is derived from Lion's Arch and Blacktide Den; a corsair outpost from the original Guild Wars. 
- The Lion's Arch's-based firm officially took over operation of the Gem Store, Currency Exchange, and Trading Post on Friday, June 8, at noon PDT (UTC-7) 2012 when BWE2 launched.